The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

24!!!!!!

What's My theme for this post?

Penis! Yes C*CK... OH stop it! Stop gasping! Monty did you just spit assjuice all over? GOOD! OK This is important! No no it's not I just wanted to say Cock! LOL OK can you tell I have lost it yet? and speaking of C*ck.....Go see Franky!
When is the strip show?


Pimp My Blog:
Wanna be Next? Tell me I'll give you a shout out!

Cancer Fact:
The American Cancer Society estimates that in the United States about 1,530 new cases of penile cancer will be diagnosed and an estimated 280 men will die of penile cancer in 2006. Penile cancer occurs in about 1 man in 100,000 in the United States.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home