The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

1 4

OK I have been up for 7 hours!
*giggle*
I have had 1 Java Chip Frap. and lots of water.
Oh don't worry Ice Palace Fans....
There will be Vodka induced Drunk blogathonning!

Need Help Staying awake yet?

Listen to Webkittyn over at Mango radio!
She is NOW pimping me out to single guyz during blogathon!
The deal is I MUST invite everyone for cake if I get married to someone as a result Blogathon 2006.


Pimp My Blog:
Webkittyn Over at Webkittyn's Warbles is Blogging for Humane Society. She admits she is a link whore So please please please go over show some love, donate some cash for her charity and tell her I sent ya ok? YAY! YOU are one of the cool kids...you know that right?



Cancer Fact:
Other than skin cancer, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer found in men and women in this country. The American Cancer Society estimates that there will be about 106,680 new cases of colon cancer and 41,930 new cases of rectal cancer in 2006 in the United States. Combined, they will cause about 55,170 deaths.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home