The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#5

OK ...that's it I am going out for coffee who wants something? I am turing over this post to Lisa my daughter...Everyone say hi! mmmk? **Lisa does not want to be awake right now. Lisa is le tired**


Pimp My Blog:
OK The Purple Pen Needs some love today!...and maybe some coffee too?


Cancer Fact:

Anal cancer is fairly rare. The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2006 about 4,660 new cases of anal cancer will be diagnosed in the United States.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

Random Question:
Should I let my teenage daughter sleep in or wake her and torture her with my randomness?
** Teenage daughter says what does common sense tell you, wait don't answer that.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home