The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Blogthon Party

Blogathon 2006 is JUST a week away!

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

We Are up to $30.00!

Next Goal: $100.00! Let's do it!


The only way I can possibly stay up 24 hours and blog every 30 minutes, is to HAVE A PARTY Of course! I think that's just me looking for an excuse to make Jen get in the kitchen, make some fabulous food, have friends over, and laugh for 24 hours! Whatever works... I talked to Jen last night and said we should make a bunch of really great food, have some music, some cocktails, a few friends over and blog all night. She thought it was a great idea, so we are starting on the "Blogathon 2006 menu" today! I know it will include oven roasted tomatoes with goat cheese and rosemary. I am drooling just thinking about it! What else should we have? Any ideas?

OK I need you to sponsor me. The money that is raised goes directly to the American Cancer Society. You don't need a credit card to sponsor, AND you don't have to pay until the end of the blogathon. How much easier can I make this for you? I'm giving you prizes, I will love you forever, you are doing something GOOD for someone else, AND butterflies will follow you where ever you go! Come on Click
HERE and I promise during blogathon I will post pics of the party...Or maybe I will post a podcast of us singing!

Speaking of singing....Monty over at "
The Daily Bitch" said she would sing the entire Grease soundtrack including BOTH parts of Summer Nights IF she makes it to $1,500 for her charity United Cerebral Palsy. I think maybe we could help her out...What do you think? Go drop some change in her donation bucket too O.K.? No...really do it...Now...DO IT!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

LOL! I can't wait to see your pics! Wish I was there so I could come party with you. :)

Thanks so much for the plug!!

*big hugs*
I meant to return the favor in today's podcast, but I ended up re-recording so many times that my plugs got left out of the final version. Boo. I will TRY to remember to do it on the $600 song coming up later in the week!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home