The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Being Random...

Is SO much fun...

Unless of course the guy who wants to date you, doesn't get it. *rolling eyes* The phrase "I like mittens" for NO reason at all makes me giggle. I understand that not everyone gets that. However I think I should come with a warning label. NO Bitches, not TOXIC...(I'm toxic I'm slippin' under..lalala) I think that unless you have an odd sense of humor, and don't shock easily you just WON'T get me. You won't think I am funny. You WILL think I am offensive, and "Just Not Attractive". I am OK with that...no really I am.

Let me tell you why...
If you do not get my jokes, most likely you don't have a very good sense of humor and I would tire of you, and run along. If you think my hatred of all things German is not a joke, then most likely you are overly sensitive and I will eventually make you cry, leading to me blogging about the whole incident for all to partake in the mocking. Maybe. If you don't think it's amusing when I give you a cute little nickname on my blog, then get over yourself, your name was probably way over-used on the planet anyway, and well...Now at least you are unique SOMEWHERE. If it takes you 15 minutes to chop 1 freakin bell pepper...Wait...That wasn't me...but if it DOES call pampered chef and get a mini chopper. If you don't have a "cool factor" of some sort...Odds are I am NOT going to date you either. If you repeat yourself like rainman when telling me about yourself...Forget it I don't like the beach THAT much mmmmk?

I predict car shows in my future...That is all.

5 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

I BOL.....
I guess aspiring to be a fairy is not so good after all ....

/sigh

but now instead of just taking these ppl down a notch or two, help build them back up afterwords.... like such.. send them self help links like
www.humorfordummies.com or www.jokesfordummies.com, www.IfBarneyCanLaughSoCanYou.com, www.StopTheHateofNatzies.com....

:P

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Random is fun...especially when you have inside jokes with certain people and you USE those jokes with someone who isn't in 'the know'?
That's cool.

I like to yell "CATFISH!" sometimes.
:)

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger lecram sinun said...

Happy upcoming birthday! Love this portion of the suit too! Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Prettiest HNT I've seen today!

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Leesa said...

Very nice birthday suit! Happy early birthday and HNT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home