The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Stalking is FUN!


In
THIS scene, B.B. his family, and friends continue to read my blog on a daily basis. YAY ME!

Well you know what? YOU may think I am an evil bitch...
but I am a smart evil bitch...


I CAN SEE YOU...I know your I.P. Address I know WHEN you visit. I know if it's a link from your Yahoo E-mail...I know what ISP you use...and I know you are checking me out from work.

So go away Stalkzillas...You read what you needed to read.


Move along, nothing to see here...

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

I don't get it, stalkers never come the stalk-ie!!!

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

mess with the word warrior, you get ink spots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home