The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

HNT

This week's "Half Naked Thursday" is dedicated to my ex boss J.P. When I started working here, I was going through the computer to see what changes needed to be made and what should I find, but this lovely photo of J.P. hosting a party at his house...or should I say in his pants!

Enjoy!





What do you mean you have no idea what HNT is all about? Well click HERE to check it out!

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger X. Dell said...

That's a funny picture, Debi. But it's never a good idea to warm your beer that way.

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Funny pic but I would rather poor the beer on you and lick it off of you *grins*

Nice pic!

HHNT

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Moosekahl said...

Nice...I have a much more festive version of that involving a wenches costume and a front view but that one makes good blackmail :) Happy HNT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home