The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

How You Found Me This Week!

Ok Ice Palace Lovers... Here is how some noobs found me this week!

Google: "The Ice Palace"
Google: ice palace dresses
MSN Search: BI ASS TRUCKS<---Trucks can be BI?
MSN Search: ice palace in florida
Yahoo: cold sore coverup
Google: totally jewish dating promotional code<---Just Say NO!
Google: guy shirtless
Technorati: 3D
MSN Search: ice palace
Google: shirtless guy
Google: should I keep in touch with my ex?<--Have you READ MY BLOG? NO!
Yahoo: "friends don't let friends drunk dial"
Google: http://debicollinsworth.blogspot.com
Yahoo: superhotasses


Thank you to the pervert who searched "Superhotasses" You made my day!

Have a great three day weekend people! Get crazy, have some Ball Park Franks...because it's not summer 'till you have your "Ball Park".

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM , Blogger X. Dell said...

I believe you know how I found you. I didn't come via search engine either.

I'm sure you're a superhostess, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home