The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, July 17, 2006

How You Found Me Last Week!

How did you find me this week?

Here are what people are searching for on the internet..and somehow it lead them back to my little blog. Some of these scare me!

* Shaman Palace

* Hootenanny 2006

* Oh-My-Lanta you are my woman (what the hell?)

* Attractive feet (eeewwww...)

* Manalow-karaoke (Please just say no!)

* I'm just a raggedy hobo lyrics (Um yeah....wow...Go throw yourself off a building NOW!)


I just found out that a close friend of mine has cancer...so yet another person touched by that terrible disease. Won't you PLEASE take five minutes, and five dollars (or any amount) and sponsor me for Blogathon 2006. I promise my 24 hours of random will be worth it!

BEG BEG BEG-------Click HERE<-------BEG BEG BEG
There are MORE bloggers out there doing just what I am!
Take a moment and visit my friends over here and show some love!

------>*insert witty title here*<------
(Yes, that's really the name of the blog!)

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM , Blogger Misguided Satellite said...

Hi! Thanks for linking to Safe! :) I added a link to you in my announcement entry. I actually just moved the blog over to my main site (I hadn't been expecting to get it running on time), so if it's not too much trouble, can you change the title to -=Kat Scratch Fever =- and the link to http://www.katscratchfever.com ? Sorry to be a bother!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home