The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!

Blogathon 2006 is right around the corner! Have you become a sponsor yet?

*~*~*~*~SPONSOR ME~*~*~*~*

I will be blogging for 24 straight hours to raise money for The American Cancer Society. This means every 30 minutes for 24 hours I will be making a post. Can you imagine how much random I can produce in that amount of time? So far the donations I have total $15.00! Every little bit helps!

You are asking yourself...What about the Prizes?! Well I was JUST getting to that, hold your panties on...Please! Surprise! Everyone who sponsors me will go into a drawing for prizes that I will be announcing this weekend. You not only get to do something that can help someone else, but you get a chance at a fabulous prize!

I couldn't log in yesterday to see who my sponsors were but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your donation so much! YOU are awesome! OK people, don't you want to be awesome too? Come on sponsor sponsor sponsor!

Speaking of AWESOME randomness..If you haven't already gone to visit Monty over at The Daily Bitch I suggest you do. She added a lovely podcast of herself singing for donations. She would make a good D.J. but she shouldn't try out for American Idol just yet! (LUV ya hon!)
Her Charity is United Cerebral Palsy.

If you have any requests or ideas for my 48 posts of random, feel free to let me know!

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM , Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yay! HHNT!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Puck said...

Tempting and delicious as the pic is, I'm still unemployed with 29 cents to my name... :( I'd give if I could.

Next time?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home