The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Number 4

Mango...LOVE Spin Doctors...well ok this song anyway...
We used to change the words from "...If you like to talk for hours" to
"..If you like to hump for hours..."

OK so post number 4. I am on a roll. Only 44 to go right? So I think maybe in the next hour I should play a trivia game...what do you think? You are all ready to show me how fabulously smart you are...right?

Pimp My Blog:

Even though Franky will not bring me any coffee Go visit him...and sponsor his chaity...cause I said so!
Snazzy8's Blogathon.

Cancer Fact:

In 2006 there will be about 2,760 new cases of cancer of the bones and joints in this country. About 1,260 people will die from these cancers.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

Random Question:
Do you like Mittens or Gloves?
(I can't do anything in mittens...but I like the word)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home