The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Number Three!

OK Just when I think I have some time to go get coffee....
I have to post again...wow! Who's idea was this? If this wasn't for a good cause I should NOT be up at this hour on a Saturday! I slept like crap. I blame the weird humidity in California, or Monty...Yes. I blame MONTY!
Mango is shouting we only have six minutes...the pressure. The Pressure!!!!!


Pimp My Blog:

OK If you need some inspiration ALREADY...and wow...if you do you are seriously in trouble!
(like me)
Webkittyn is running Blogathon Radio at Mango Radio. Ask Mango about his cat...and pot Roast!

Cancer Fact:

Smoking is the most preventable cause of death in our society.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

Random Question:
Do you like cheese?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home