The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, July 24, 2006

How You Found Me Last Week!

Every week I look at my stats to see how you found me. Sometimes it's funny. Then...Sometimes it scares me....

*"Palace On A Cloud"---I've always wanted a palace on a cloud!


* "What to wear to the fair"--- YES! Finally my fair fashion advice has caught on! NO FANNY PACKS!


* "Dance Club Edicate"---I think this person needs "dictionary etiquette".

* "State Palace Caffeine Raided"--- Was everyone hopped up on coffee?

* "Ice Palace German"---NO NO NO! There will NEVER EVER be another German man at The Ice Palace.

Ok now that we have THAT out of the way...Blogathon 2006 is 5 days away! That means I need some sponsors! We are up to $35.00! YAY! Thank you Thank you to the people who have been generous to my charity so far...Let's make it $100.00!

-------->Click right here to sponsor me!<--------

There are lots of Bloggers out there helping to make a difference too.
Today I am pimping out my friend over at:


The Smarmy Carny!
Blogging for the Make-a-wish-foundation.
Visit during Blogathon for
The Champion of Breakfasts tournament it will be from 6am - 8pm PST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home