The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why Am I In Blogathon?

For Him...

My Charity is The American Cancer Society. I am staying up for 24 hours straight because in 1990 my father lost his battle with liver cancer. I watched him go from 6'3" 280lbs. to a thin gaunt man who, when he looked at his only daughter, could not even remember her name. If I can do something to help prevent this terrible disease, raise money, and awareness...Then I will... For daddy.

The American Cancer Society estimates that
18,510 new cases of primary liver cancer and bile duct cancer will be diagnosed in the United States during 2006. It is about twice as common in men as in women. About 16,200 people will die of liver cancer in the United States during 2006. Your donations can help fund research, create awareness programs, and help people battling to live with devastating illnesses like liver cancer.

Please help----------------->Click Here To Sponsor Me today!
(All monies donated go directly to The American Cancer Society)




Today I am pimping out my friend over at...
An Indian Summer
She is blogging For Cancer too...and it gets even better because
Yandy Lingerie will be helping Bug out with her fight against cancer! Go check out their site if you have a chance, they have some hot stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home