The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#6

***This is a post made by Lisa. "The daughter." I have to control this computer while there is a coffee run being made. So I decided to ask what everyone thinks about the new Pirates movie? I am going to see it for the second time today. Yay me. I am sleep deprived. Give me a break.***

*Lisa starts to wiggle hips as a pathetic attempt to dance to that stuff on Mango Radio*

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Lisa, did your mother torture you out of bed? What a good daughter you are! If mine wasn't only 11 (and if it didn't take her 45 minutes to type 3 lines of text) I'd let her take over the computer too. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home