The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

SEVEN

OK I got my Java Chop Frap. from Starbucks!
I am a happy princezz now! I out my hair up...put my contacts in and I am ready! The next sponsor I get will win a date with me...ok not really...HOWEVER...The next person who sponsors me with 10 bux or more...will get a um...well...how about a date with Monty?...NO? Crap...ok then bloggers...you will win some random crap that I send you...
just do it!


Pimp My Blog:
Not ONLY is Serge over at Dustyhawk::Broken Mirror My Monitor & new best friend for the next 24 hours....but yeah um Serge-baby is posting, monitoring, AND chatting it up with people on line...so why haven't you donated some of your dough to unicef for serge-i-pooh yet? DO IT!!!! I did....you know you wanna be one of the kewl kids too!


Cancer Fact:

About 9,510 children under the age of 15 in the United States will be diagnosed with cancer in 2005. Because of significant advances in therapy, 79% of these children will survive 5 years or more. This is a major increase from before the 1970s, when the 5-year survival rate was less than 50%.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

Random Trivia Question:

What year was "Captain Fantastic" was created by Elton John?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home