The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lucky Number 13!

My Charity Total: $86.00
Do you feel lucky?
OK the next person to sponsor me will win:
$5.00 donation to THEIR charity of choice.
So go ahead....sponsor me!

Do you know how long it takes to actually make breakfast, visit blogs, chat on yahoo, and dance to Webkittyn playing 80's tunes on Mango Radio all at the same time?
A LONG ASS TIME!
(Thanks for caring)

Pimp My Blog:
As Promised (And Predicted) SERGE won again!

My Trivia question: What was the title of Alfred Hitchock's last film?
Answer: family plot [1976]

Not ONLY is Serge over at Dustyhawk::Broken Mirror My Monitor & new best friend for the next 24 hours....but yeah um Serge-baby is posting, monitoring, AND chatting it up with people on line...so why haven't you donated some of your dough to unicef for serge-i-pooh yet?
DO IT!!!!

Cancer Fact:
In 2006 there will be about 2,760 new cases of cancer of the bones and joints in this country. About 1,260 people will die from these cancers. Primary bone cancers make up a very small percentage of all cancers.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home