The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

NUMBER 17!

Total pledges: STILL@ $86.00

Sponsor me or I will Cry...no I will...for real....
*sniffle*


I got nothing new! Blame Franky.
I have been too busy chatting it up with my "Christmas Date" to post anything fabulous.
Although I promise I will come up with something.
My daughter left me a list of topics!
...so just go listen to Utopia...
she is busy playing some tunes for us at
Mango radio!
(She hates everyone---but plays some good stuff!---well except this song...cause yeah...
How did the horse get INTO the cherry tree? Why is it in the tree? I have so many questions...)


Pimp My Blog:
Hellkitten over at Hellkitten's Blog is blogging for Canadian Cancer Society. She is going to dye her hair and needs help choosing a color so go vote you lazy bitches! DO IT! Oh yeah and donate to her Charity cause even Canadians need love too!

Cancer Fact:
Wilms tumor (also called Wilms’ tumor or nephroblastoma) is the most common type of kidney cancer in children. Most kinds of cancer are named for the place where the cancer starts. Although Wilms tumor starts in the kidney, it is named for the German doctor (Max Wilms) who first wrote about it in 1899. About 90% of kidney cancers in children are Wilms tumors.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Girl....I'm tired. :)

I need a drink.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home