The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

15 15 15 15 15

Total pledges: $86.00
Do you feel lucky?
OK the next person to sponsor me will win:
$5.00 donation to THEIR charity of choice.
So go ahead....sponsor me!

I think I am going to let my daughter Lisa take over again for a few so I can jump in the shower. I smell like I have been blogging for 7 hours!
So everyone be nice and say HI!

Need Help Staying awake yet?
Listen to Webkittyn over at Mango radio!


Pimp My Blog:
Luka over at Incogblogo is blogging for The National Down Syndrome Society. She has some fun games, and prizes! EVERYONE loves prizes! Show the love!

Cancer Fact:
Ovarian cancer is the eighth most common cancer in women (not counting skin cancer). It ranks fifth as the cause of cancer death in women. The American Cancer Society estimates that there will be about 20,180 new cases of ovarian cancer in this country in 2006. About 15,310 women will die this year because of the disease. Around two-thirds of women with ovarian cancer are 55 or older. It is slightly more common in white women that African-American women.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home