The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

TWENTY ONE

OK why do I hear a cat?
Oh...nevermind it was just on Mango Radio...OMG I have been doing this for so long I thought I was starting to hear random stuff in my place. I honestly forgot I did NOT have a cat. I am starting to lose it. It's not even past my bedtime!
I should get up and dance or something.

OK so let's talk about socks...love them or hate them?
I LOVE SOCKS...I wear such crazy looking socks all winter long.
I even have a pair that say "Iceprincess" on them!

Go listen to Utopia...
she has a plethora of music for us at
Mango radio!

Pimp My Blog:
Franky over at Snazzy 8's is blogging for Emmaus UK. He promises that if you sponsor his charity, he will strip! Actually...he doesn't have much left to take off, but whatever!

Cancer Fact:
Cancers of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses are rare. About 2,000 people in the United States develop cancer of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinus each year. Men are about 50% more likely than women to get this cancer., Nearly 80% of the people who get this cancer are between the ages of 45 and 85. These cancers also occur much more often in certain areas of the world such as Japan and South Africa.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home