The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

20!!!!

Monty! Stay awake! OK....I seriously need to RE-Caffeinate myself. I am starting to wish it was naptime. Anyone have a pillow? Franky! You better post something good on your next post or I am gonna kick your boring ass!
*Sweet Innocent Smile*

Go listen to Utopia...
she has a plethora of music for us at
Mango radio!

Pimp My Blog:
Jeckles over at Jeckles Geek Blog is blogging for Freedom From Hunger. He is random, and funny...so go show some love...and sponsor the shit outta him mmmmk? Thanks!

Cancer Fact:
Cancer in children and teenagers is fairly rare. There will be about 900 new cases of osteosarcoma in the United States this year and about 400 of them will be in children and teenagers younger than 20 years old. It is slightly more common in males than it is in females. It is most common in teenagers, but it can occur at any age.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home