The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

19

OK I am playing a game over at Blogathon Home Page
It's time to post a picture of myself....and who knows...maybe I'll get a date out of this...and I can invite Webkittyn to the wedding for cake!

Yes, I know I look scary.




Pimp My Blog:
Who wants to be next?

Cancer Fact:
Aplastic anemia is a rare disease, occurring in only 1 to 2 persons for every million in the United States. That means somewhere between 300 and 600 new cases will develop each year. It affects people of all ages and all races. It is more common in developing countries, perhaps because there is more exposure to toxic chemicals.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I would totally go out with you. :)
Even though I don't swing that way. I'd pretend, so that everyone could see what a hot chick I could get. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home