The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

18

OK Lisa, my daughter wanted me to talk about
"The Mystery Of The Pantry"
(insert horror movie music here)
So here I go.

My pantry is a mess...why?
Cause well I have a roomate and a teenager who are not clean freaks like me...
I would take a picture but my digital cam seems to have gone missing...and when my Jen(my roomate) gets home I am gonna kick her ass cause I know she has it.



Pimp My Blog:
Utopia over at Abstract Utopia is blogging for Georgia Special Olympics. She is blogging for her sister. Go see her...say HI! DO IT! Oh yeah and donate to her Charity.

Cancer Fact:
The American Cancer Society estimates that about 8,750 new cases of gallbladder cancer and bile duct cancer (excluding bile ducts within the liver) will be diagnosed in 2006 in the United States.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Utopia said...

You don't look scary. It's quite a flattering picture.

Thanks for the plug... you rock! I will plug you as well. yep yep yep.

This is Utopia's super secret alter identity on Blogspot so i can actually post on people's blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home