The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

22!

Total pledges:$86.00

YAY ME! I have snacks!
I am not drunk, nor am I naked(Much to Franky's dismay I am sure). However there are some tomatoes roasting in the oven for something Jen is making when she gets off work. I THINK she mentioned I need to take those out, but I forgot when she said.
*giggle*
My crazy friend Juana should be over soon too...and then the wild crazy party will begin. No we will not be speaking french. I think my monitor fell asleep!
I haven't had Serge win anything from me for hours!


Go listen to Utopia...
she swears like a pirate, wants a cat with wings, but she is playing SWING music for us at
Mango radio! Oh yeah and she is funny as hell!
You know how I LOVE swing music! Tune in and listen!!!


Pimp My Blog:
Wanna be Next?

Cancer Fact:
Salivary gland cancers are not very common. There are about 3,300 new cases of this cancer each year in the United States. For unknown reasons, the rate of this cancer is slowly rising.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home