The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

23

The weirdest thing just happened. My neighbor knocked on my door and asked me what the HELL I was listeing to since 6:00am this morning, and then asked to borrow a can of chicken broth. BORROW? Who the CRAP borrows broth?
I do NOT want it back....mmmmmk? Ok I am officially tired of sitting here!!!! Someone entertain me!

Go listen to
Mango radio piss off your neighbors!

Pimp My Blog:
Wanna be Next? Tell me I'll give you a shout out!

Cancer Fact:
In 2006, about 9,530 new soft tissue sarcomas will be diagnosed in the United States. Of these, 5,720 cases will be diagnosed in males, and 3,810 cases will be diagnosed in females. During 2006, 3,500 Americans (1,830 males and 1,670 females) are expected to die of soft tissue sarcomas. These statistics include both adults and children.

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I know, I drank the assjuice anyways.
And most likely will drink more when I'm too tired to care anymore. :P

I.NEED.NAPTIME.

If only I knew how to powernap...*sigh*

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Utopia said...

Yay Mango! I'm glad you're with us. Thanks for tuning in and being so supportive of all the blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home