The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

26 must...Keep...Blogging....

Ok have we all hit tiredness?
So I just posted my title as must keep flogging...
Damn you Franky see what you have done to me? Now I am thinking of Flogging!
I have...I am not sleepy tired I am just tired of sitting in this chair, and blogging about random crapola...so sponsor me...make me feel like I am doing something worth something...yeah that was good blog right there folks!

Suck it and deal!



Pimp My Blog:
Yeah um....go visit some dumb ass on my blogroll---just not Franky cause he has shortcomings

Cancer Fact:
It's Really bad...K?

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.


1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger Phelan said...

I am right there with you on the tired thing. My back hurts. ~gritch gritch gritch~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home