The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

11

OK if You haven't tuned into MPYR Radio yet... why not? We are the only station that will be liv during blogathon for the full 39 hours! So all of you people out there doing the B-Schedule, we are here for you too!


If you haven't visited some of the other fabulous bloggers yet, go ahead! Sponsor someone!

Need some people to Sponsor? I mean besides me of course....

Yoshi

Jeckles
Luka
Monty
Colin


SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In 1990 I lost my father to cancer, today I do this in honor of him!

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger therapy in the making said...

yes! pledge people! PLEDGE! if the targets are reached I will be stripping and blogging in the nude for an hour (just remind me to shut the drapes as I have nosy neighbours)

thanks!

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger jeckles said...

Thanks, sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home