The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post #2

OK for those of you who just started thin for the first time ever... that 30 minutes goes by FAST huh? Yeah I know! *giggles*

OK Want to wake up? Want to have some fun?



Tune into MPYR Radio!

Come on in to The MPYR RADIO
Chatroom.




SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In August of 1990 My father lost his battle with cancer. So today I blog in honor of him! Come on... sponsor me! You KNOW you want to!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

So, I just want to know, are there going to be any SG stories? Because I'm very interested in hearing some. *wink wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home