The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things Happen For Reasons...

...And Sunday's Drama was meant to be.

OK So It still sucked and all... However, it's amazing what 4 days, and 17 e-mails can do to change your opinion of someone! LOL

I'm sure BB would be a catch for someone with no opinions, someone who would never debate him, and sit around lounging at his feet telling him how perfect and right he is all day. I'm NOT that kind of a girl. So I'm glad that he left the station the way he did. Like a big bold peacock flouncing his tail feathers and showing us all his true colors.

The drama was his own doing, and now maybe I understand a little more about this person, and what a bad choice it would have been to stay emotionally involved with someone who believes he is right 99% of the time.

The station that I proclaimed I hated, has created a safe haven now that he has gone. I am surrounded by friends, and people who really care about me, and the future of the station. They left on their own. I won't pretend we were "cutting dead weight" or anything like that! We had some good people who chose a different path that will ALWAYS be welcome back here at The Empire. We will decide the future of MPYR Radio together, as a big family of people who love music. It's ok, we are all little soldiers on a great big boat sailing off into the future... a new beginning.
Aye laddie!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you sponsored me yet?



I am going to be blogging for The American Cancer Society on July 28th. I will be posting a blog every 30 minutes for 24 hours straight. Not only that but we will be broadcasting live for MORE than 24 hours since we have decided to bring some great music to The "B-Schedule" people as well.

Check out Blogathon.org to find more great causes to give you money to.
...Cause You KNOW you Want to!

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Blogger Pandora said...

Isn't it just amazing what a couple of days and a sunny smile and a shoulder can do for you? (;

OH! And chocolate cake. *passes a slice* Chocolate cake fixes everything.

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Aaaaaaaand she's back! ;)

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A REALLY BIG SMILE!!!!

and an even bigger HUG from me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home