The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank You Thank You!

I got an early B-day Present! For those of you who are still in need of gifting, it's ok you still have time It's July 1st!


So Monty decided I was stinky or something cause she sent me this awesome smelly good stuff.

Tramp Shower Gel
Sex Bomb & Think Pink Bath Bombs
Rock Star Soap
Angel On Bare skin Facial cleaner

All from www.lush.com


I freaking LOVE IT!


The names are the best... but they all smell very much like something I would pick for myself (It's cause we share a brain and stuff)

I love you Monty Skanypanties!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I wanted you to smell good enough to eat, you filthy ho.

:) Love you back!!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Natsthename said...

Have a very very very very Happy Birthday! (cuz Monty said to tell you that!) Hey, it's my birthday, too...on the 6th...but I'll be ...um...50! Happy birthday, young'un.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home