The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Shoes...

Why? Why do I even Try?

I hate this, I hate who I have become. I am sitting here just miserable again! This is two nights this week something or someone has made me feel like crap. WHY? Why the hell do I even let this stuff bother me? What happened to the tough, miss independent Iceprincezz I used to be? I guess all that "Emotional Baggage" I thought I had dumped into the lake swam out and stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

I should be opening a bottle a wine, and saying C'est La Vie. I should be laughing and pretending like I am not hurt from something that shouldn't matter... but I am. I shouldn't be sitting here feeling like I am not good enough... but I am.

Will I ever be good enough?
-----------------------------------------------------------


Edit: Blogs what would I do without them? I was just reading one on my blog roll, and I posted some lovely advice in her comments... and then it hit me.... duh... you wrote THAT advice to yourself. It applied to her too... but ya know... I think maybe it applied to me even more. So here is what I am going to do... I am going to stop waiting for the other shoe to drop... if it drops. I move on like I always do. If it doesn't drop... then I can tie it to the back of my car on some distant wedding day... either way... I am good.

So Roxy... CHEERS, and Thanks!


4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Maybe you're getting your period.
:)


(sorry, sorry, sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself) *giggle*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I was going to say "HEY! You're good enough for ME!" then I realized that's probably not the most comforting thing in the world, since I'm a skankypants. :)

You're still tough, and independent, and don't let anyone tell you different.

Live, laugh, love, just for today.

I think someone wrote that in a song or something.

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

See what happens when you tell me to STOP leaving comments?
That'll learn ya.

:)
You'll be SO SORRY you ever said that.
I MEAN IT.
FO REALS. YO.

 
At 4:03 AM , Blogger oldfashionmomma said...

Nothing wrong with a freckle, brings focus to nice areas.

Happy HNT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home