The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogathon is BACK!


Blogathon 2007


Yes, that's right, because I didn't get enough punishment last year I am back for year #2 of Blogging 24 hours for charity. July 28th I will stay up and blog every 30 minutes for charity.
This year I will be blogging once again for The American Cancer Society in memory of my father who lost his battle with cancer in 1990.

Not only that but MPYR Radio will be broadcasting live for 24 hours... so stay tuned to the fun!

If you want to be added to the "Blogathon 2007 Blogroll" on my side bar let me know and I will add you!

Wanna start throwing money to my charity?
Go ahead You KNOW you want to...

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

horray for 24 hours of fun and music! :-) :-) :-)

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BUTTON?
Because I'm stealing it. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home