The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Free Ice Cream!

I almost didn't make it to ZooFari this year!!! Free Ice cream stations, sundaes, yogurt, and root beer floats... all you can eat for 3 hours, at the zoo... what more can you ask for?

You see I was up much too late drinking too much wine with the MPYR Girls. We were having a little webcam slumber party, complete with wigs and a drinking game. I haven't laughed so hard in so long! I sure needed that though.

I think it all started with the Triumvirate of Evil (Luka, Diz, And PanRavenDora). They decided they were going to do a little thing called Frunk Friday on the air for Friday The 13th. They ended up getting on their webcams, and doing a round robin of DJ'ness. I ended up on cam in a pink wig & hat drinking wine out of the bottle. I know... you all are thinking C L A S S Y, but J pointed out that glasses are for pussies. I think that was right about the time I proposed to him.... I'm not sure. It's all a blur. Monty popped in and provided us with some awesome tunage, even though she was neither drunk nor on cam. We added a few of our listeners, "Bacon Boy", and it all went down hill from there.

I ended up falling sleep in my contacts (that since the eye injury I shouldn't be wearing for a while anyway) and when I woke up it felt like my eye had glass in it. It felt worse than the first time! Oh yeah and I had a wicked wine hangover that made me feel kinda poopy. OY!

I went back to bed and nursed myself back to some sort of human-like state. I missed my radio show, The Hallmark Ornament premiere, and may favorite show with the cute guy that loves hash. However I was not going to miss my chance to eat tons of free ice cream and see the monkeys at the zoo. I won those ZooFari tickets fair and square and I worked hard for them! Plus I knew that my DJ friend Chad would be wandering around and this would be a good chance to catch up and hang out with a cute guy.

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Triumvirate of Evil!! lol we're great! :) you know you love us! :-) you can't help it!

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

ICE CREAM HOOR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home