The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

And So It Begins...

It's PARTY Time!

This time last year I was filled with excitement, and I thought, piece of cake! This year I KNOW better. I KNOW that it's going to be hard for me. I predict a lot of showers, and cold water in the next 24 hours. You know what? It's definitely worth it though. Every single one of those people out there that are joining me today blogging away for their charity rock my socks! Yes, even the ones I don't know, and even the ones I haven't gotten along with in the last few months... why? Because they are doing something for someone else! They are making a difference. It may just be $5.00 that someone donated, but someday THAT $5.00 may make the difference in some one's life.

So Go Ahead and
sponsor someone.... even if it's not me. BUT... since you are here... drop a dime in the jar won't ya? In my next post I will tell you WHY I do this!

SPONSOR INFO:


I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home