The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

*8*8*

OK Kids! It's post #8!

The good news is... I am on the air right now on MPYR RADIO.

The bad news is SG just called, and will most likely NOT be coming to see me. He claims he has some car trouble. This little radiator thing, he thinks he needs to get here. I called him a pussy!

Oh well... just my luck huh?


I guess I don't have to paint my nails now...

SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In 1990 I lost my father to cancer, today I do this in honor of him!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHAVED YOUR LEGS FOR NOTHING!!

Oh. I AM sorry the pussy isn't going to make it. :D

You've still got us. That's comforting, ain't it?
xoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger jeckles said...

At least now you can get naked and stay that way.

And I love it when chicks use the word 'pussy!'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home