The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Threeeeeeeeee

OK so I am on Shower #1 already! LOL

In other news I would like to pimp out our new friend Amanda Over at ForBoobieSake.com! Come on show some love!

Monty: Yes there will be SG Stories as soon as SG gets his Happy Hiney here! He has about an 8 hour drive ahead of him so he should be here in time for shower number 6! YAY!




OK Want to wake up? Want to have some fun?



Tune into MPYR Radio!

Come on in to The MPYR RADIO
Chatroom.




SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In August of 1990 My father lost his battle with cancer. So today I blog in honor of him! Come on... sponsor me! You KNOW you want to!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger jeckles said...

How in the hell do you have time to shower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home