The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sexy Six... Grr Baby!

Jeckles : I put clothes on.... but I posted 5 all naked and stuff JUST for you!

*runs and hides from Monty*

Ok so I would like to give a big giant hug, and a huge thank you to a new friend!

Confessions Of A Hockey Fanatic

Go Say HI! Show some love, and make a new friend! I would like to say that Mike is just covered in awesome sauce!



OK Want to wake up? Want to have some fun?



Tune into MPYR Radio!

Come on in to The MPYR RADIO
Chatroom.




SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In 1990 I lost my father to cancer, today I do this in honor of him!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Oh, you're gonna make me go all crazy on your ass.

He's totally willing to watch us give it a try with coleslaw. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home