The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Cute Neighbor(10)

OK so it's not a total loss that I shaved my legs!

My Cute, SINGLE Neighbor is coming to the party today, so maybe you know, after he sees my mad limbo skills he will be so impressed!! Maybe?

I would like to point out that this post was brought to you by the letter "G", The number "2" and a very small bottle of vodka!


SPONSOR INFO:

I am Blogging For The American Cancer Society.
SPONSOR ME HERE!

In 1990 I lost my father to cancer, today I do this in honor of him!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger HockeyKnight said...

I wonder what this is doing to your hit counter, if you have one of those.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home