The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

28...My Favorite Number!!

OK we are rapidly approaching 7:30 PST and Juana has told me that I need to step away from the computer.
I have lost my mind. I am dancing in my seat...and screaming at the monitor
(not Serge)
so
I think I will let her post the next one for us!

YAY! It's COCKtail time!
I love big stiff cocktails!
Don't you?



Pimp My Blog:
Fembat over at Fembat Unhinged is blogging for Macmillan.
..so go show some love...and sponsor the shit outta her mmmmk? Thanks!

Cancer Fact:
The fact is...it's icky...don't get it...k?

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.


1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Dirty girl.

Now, a COCKtail for me, if you've a spare. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home