The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

30 BABY!

OK so CHEESE is AGED! HELLO!?
It's yummy!

OK So I went outside. I came back and there was a cocktail on the desk for me.
(and one for Monty too!)
I believe Juana's exact words were..
"Holy Shit You have a half gallon of Stoli in your cubbard!"
Then she made me a drink
Rut Ro Shaggy!

My daughter just asked Jen to braid her hair tonight...and all I heard was
"Yes Lisa, I will braid your hair, but you don't have to dance with me when you ask me...OK?"

W T F?!


Pimp My Blog:
Pick someone from my blogroll cause yeah I am tired?

Cancer Fact:
It's Bad JOO JOO!

Sponsor Me:
Clicky Clicky
My Charity is The American Cancer Society in honor of my father who passed away from Cancer in 1990.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home