The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

32!!!!!!! IS IT OVER YET!?

OK so Franky over at um...shit I dunnno what his blog name is anymore...inspired me to put my cam up...but I have no idea WHAT THE CRAP I am doing...and NO ONE will help me!
(looks at all the people here who have NOT been blogging for 16 hours!)

So Let's talk about Ass hair----Jen started this topic

Do you shave it, or not?


CAM CAM CAM...magically work ok?

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

My babies' daddy had ass hair...he was hairy all over. It's sort of gross thinking about it now...but back then he was all buff & it didn't matter.

Now, ew.

My poor daughter inherited that gene from her dad...her legs are positively FURRY. God Bless the makers of VEET. :)

If I could think clearly, I would help you with your webcam.
But I can't.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home