The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cute Guy Derails

It's been a while since I have talked about Cute Guy, so I thought I would post a brief update. I did talk to him last Friday night. I was out at the bar singing karaoke with Jen B. when my cell rang. Of course who else would be calling me at 10:30 on a Friday night, but CG. I talked to him briefly only to find out he was working. He had driven yet another train down to Long Beach and wouldn't be home until maybe Sunday. I had friends inside so I made the convo brief. I asked him if he wanted me to call him when I got home and he said he would be in bed. I was still planning on calling him to REPAY him for all those nights when he woke me up to tell me he was bored. I never got the chance. On the way home he called me again! I was not the least bit amused to find out the reason he was calling is because he was watching "TR*Y again, and felt it was uber important to tell me all about it. I thankfully lost service in the mountains and didn't have to hear anymore of that. When I got home I tried to call him but he didn't answer, so I can only assume he went to bed.

That was pretty much the last I have heard from him. Maybe his train derailed and he can't reach a phone or something? Maybe he just ran out of things to say about himself and the movie TR*Y? Who knows...it's not like I was picking out china patterns or anything.

7 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Train derailed, hahahaha.

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Jen: Lies ALL LIES! I have three sets of Cina already, why in the hell would I want more? *grin*

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger GQ1NYC said...

He'll call you again, when he watches the movie and needs to talk about it.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Debi said...

GQ OMG LOL! He actually called me last night...why? Yes that's right he was BORED, sitting on his train! YAY!

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

Here are the lyrics to Ice and CG's theme song....

Title: Train, Train
Band: Remake by Warrant

All on board!
Uh huh!

Well. Train, train
Lord take me on out of this town
Yeah train, train, come on
Take me on out of this town
Lord, That woman I'm in love with
lawd, she's Memphis bound.

Oh I'm leavin' here
I'm just a raggedy hobo
Leavin' here
I'm just a raggedy hobo
That woman I'm in love with
Lord, she got to go

Oh yeah.
Good bye, pretty mama
Get yourself a money man
Lord, goodbye pretty mama
Get yourself a money man

You take that midnight train
To Memphis, Lord if you can
Oh you take that midnight train
To Memphis, leave if you can
Oh yeah, yeah

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Diva you are gonna make me need "Urine-be-Gone"..hahaha

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

shall i acutally sing it and send it on video???? muwhahahhahah or over the net???

/train
choo choo... chunga chunga chunga

oh ya... I got something in the mail for you today, think ill save it until i have tons of random things to send you ... /snicker

unless you beg !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home