The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Someone has been naughty...

And you know who you are!

Helpfull advice from Iceprincezz:

1. If you are going to stalk me, Block your IP address. I am jus' saying.

2. If you are going to stalk me, you should prolly not have sent me naughty videos that I would be happy to share with your girlfriend or anyone else that would like to read my blog! *giggle*

3. If you need a hobby may I suggest Ping Pong? Stalking is not really your forte'.

4. If you are going to stalk me, maybe you could just call me and ASK me what you want to know instead of trying to go all stealthy... mmm k?

5. Obsession is bad.

EDIT: I would like to point out this has nothing to do with a certain someone who thinks it is about him (LOL It's not always about you!). Being paranoid is bad... This is about someone I have actually dated. Move on, Nothing to see here!

5 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Ruthie said...

i love you.

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

when did obsession become bad? I missed that memo.

*teehee*

 
At 2:35 AM , Blogger therapy in the making said...

I had a nasty experience with a stalker once. He turned up outside my house at some point (I had never given him my address) but thankfully I wasn't there. He told me the next day. I don't know what he was thinking when he told me. Did he think I'd tell him to come back for a cup of tea? Not funny when you're 16... It scared the shit out of me!

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger Shelah said...

OMG! How did you know it was me??? I thought I covered up the incriminating parts in that video. Sheesh. You ruined my fun.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I always feel like...somebody's watching me...(and I get no privacy)....
Every breath you take, every move you make...I'll be watching you.....

Hmmmmm this might have the makings of a musical.....or a theme for my show...
Dibs on the idea!
Love,
Ranger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home