The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, September 10, 2007

MPYR IS Still On The Air...

After Live365 pointed out to me that they have me for another six months (OY! How did I forget that?) I decided well, we might as well make a go of it for a while.

So keep tuning into our little project. We have a new schedule and some of our talent has moved on to different projects... but we will be providing you with some great music for the next 6 months.

Sorry Dark One, you will have to save the champagne for March '08!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 AM , Blogger Shelah said...

There is a possibility that MPYR is going away??? What? You ARE kidding right?
OMG. What will I do? I just found you guys. But but but....WAAAHHHHH!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Ruthie said...

watves! ;-) now that we've "cleaned up" so to speak - we can have champagne to celebrate. just, lets all be sure to get some sippy cups all right. there are things more important than "magic"! love yo guys

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh crap...there goes my Thursdays...oh...wait...that's a good thing :D
love ya,
Ranger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home