The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

45 I don't think these are numbered right but does it really matter at this point?!

only 3 more hours........ I like pasta and milk and garlic bread

My toes were just purple.. don't think that is healthy. I am so cold. But it is keeping me awake so I will jsut warm my feet. The yawning just began but it is ok I am talking to my wonderful friends that are staying up with me. The rest of you suck LOL

I am starting to loose the idea of blogging. I am becoming SO RANDOM

ALMOST DONE WOOOOOO

2 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Blogger The Ferryman said...

Purple toes? I'm pretty sure that's a good thing...

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I know honey, my feet feel swollen up and I can't read the comment verification letters anymore. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home