The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

38

La la la la... I am singing. A song that hits close to home. Its a Pink song. Usually I don't like her.. love the color not her but this song.. WOW. You know those songs that just hit so close to home its like was this written for you?!

I am kinda almost done then I can ummm dance?!

Fellow bloggers,

Hang in there. Remeber that we are doing something for something so AMAZING.

I am starting to get loopy but its ok.

So mom, when you read this in a little bit when you wake up for the day... I'm sorry. =)

5 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Blogger Sparky Duck said...

who knew?

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger Debi said...

OMGOODNESS!!! How did you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! CRAZY

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Because I love that song and if your going to go with a singalong song that means something by pink, its who knew or dear mr president.

im a music addict

 
At 12:51 AM , Blogger Debi said...

Very nice. Yeah I just broke up with my boyfriend.. he is still my friend but told me that he has feeling for my best friend and in 30 days, they are going away to the same college... not to happy about that. I am over him but it hurts so yeah.

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Debi said...

Why would a singalong song only be by Pink? I sing alot of songs... I love to sing. silly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home