The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

40- The longer it is until I need to post this, I add more and more things

If someone said 3 years from now....you'd be long gone, I'd stand up and punch them out. Cause their all wrong, I know better cause you said forever and ever... who knew?

PINK YOU ARE GREAT. I am so loopy, its all good though.... the blog postings are getting random. I really want some milk.

I am on Myspace, no I am not addicted to Myspace like most people....


I keep your memory, you visit me in my sleep.....


*sigh*

I am not mad at him.

I just wanted to say that.

"Are you my greatest love or disappointment in my life?"

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Blogger Sparky Duck said...

I meant Pink does not have that many sing along songs.

thats tough kid, but whats tougher is your friend then the boyfriend

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Debi said...

Yeah, I'm not mad at either of them and my best friend and I are ok... it just hurts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home