The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

46 Hopefully the judge people don't care about the numbering because then I am screwed... I tried really hard I did I did!

Well even though my eyes are ok there are a couple of signs that my attention is going away...

1. I messed up the order of these numbers, it was 41, 43, 42, 45 ,44

2. I was craving a Icee from AmPm

I think someone should get me one. Oh maybe even a donut.

I am just going to type words lets see what comes out:

end sabed the day bt rhe super hero . What happejs when you pujc... <--- eyes closed with only one hand. cool huh!

Oh no I am crazy now and I still have what 4?

Who did the numbering they screwed it ALL up

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I think I lost the ability to read a couple hours ago

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home