The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The End is here!!!!

I had a blast and decided to do one more, I did another one but its not posting. I worked hard on it but I just wanted to share a little story with you all:

I never got to my grandfather as much as I would want to, but I know that he had to of been an amazing man. I have heard stories and that is how I base my relationship with him. I know that the people he left behind are crazy about him and that he was a great person inside and out. I am so tired but if this money that we helped raise could go to helping another child meet their grandfather or other family member and build a relationship because this foundation is finding cures or something, then it is SO worth it. SO thank you, I don't know for what quite yet but thank you.

Remember to hug your love ones and God bless you all!

xoxo
Lisa

Philippians 4:4

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home