The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'd Like To Buy A Clue...

...For our friend Nate.

He called Tuesday night. I did not answer. (To be fair, my phone was shut off)

He called last night. I didn't answer. I was having a better conversation on line with a hot guy who did not tell me how much he owned.

He called 15 freaking minutes later. I STILL did not answer.

What part of I don't go out monday-wednesday was not clear?! He left yet another message containing the word "holla" and "late" asking me if I wanted to "hang tonight". I'm not sure what the hell that actually means, but perhaps when Nate figures out how to speak in complete grammatically correct sentences, I'll answer the phone. Until then, he can enjoy dating my voice mailbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home